Our Prevention Policies & Procedures for COVID-19
Be well, stay safe, and please note that we are still processing your orders but there will be a delay in lead times and shipment due to the COVID-19 global pandemic. We appreciate your patience and support!
Our showroom is temporarily closed until further notice.
Our online store remains open 24/7 and orders continue to be filled.
We are providing free phone and whatsapp consultations to help you with your jewellery and diamond requirements.
How we are managing jewellery during Covid-19
With the Coronavirus reaching pandemic levels, businesses across the globe are taking unprecedented precautionary measures to mitigate the spread of the virus.
We would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that we are taking every measure possible to protect the health of our employees, clients and local community during this time.
We have been practicing social distancing before it was an obligation and we will continue to do so, having your best interest in mind during this period.
All of our team members have been thoroughly briefed on the risks and implications associated with the Coronavirus and the additional measures we have implemented to ensure our hygiene processes are more stringent than ever.
Because life's celebrations must go on!
- Before handling any jewellery, our team washes hands thoroughly, wears gloves and a mask, then sanitizes all of the packaging and jewellery.
- Our private company driver practices these measure with utmost care and consideration for the health of our team members, customers, and himself. He will greet clients with a smile (under his mask) rather than a handshake, and physically distance himself from others on and off duty wherever possible.
- There is no hand-to-hand contact during our deliveries, viewings, and fittings. Jewellery is exchanged hands-free using packaging or display mats that are sanitized after each use, so no physical contact occurs at any stage throughout your experience.
- All jewellery tried on is set aside after consultations and sanitized with a specialist antibacterial solution before being returned to our safe or display cabinet.
- All vehicles, furniture, and cabinet handles are sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
- For the duration of your home appointment, our Diamond and Jewellery Specialists will be on call while our driver awaits outside your home/ office wearing face masks and gloves, which are replaced in between client visits.
Before Ordering From Us
If you have traveled overseas in the last two weeks, have knowingly been exposed to anybody infected by the Coronavirus, are feeling even slightly unwell, or have been asked by the Ministry of Health in Bahrain to self-isolate, we kindly request that you inform our team to ensure our driver and teams safety through contactless deliver and sanitizing any returned goods and packaging before putting it the car.
Also, do consider buying online, which comes with a convenient 30-day Exchange and Refund Policy.
Thank you for your understanding during this uncertain time. Please take care and remind your family, friends and employees to practice social distancing as much as possible.
If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be in touch within 24 hours.